May current Affairs:
13th May 2015 SBI PO current affairs, SBI PO expected current affairs, today current affairs
- President Pranab Mukharjee has appointed six new governors, check out the new governors list or name wise list
Jharkhand Droupadi Murmu She will replace Dr Syed Ahmed.
Manipur Dr Syed Ahmed, Syed Ahmed will continue till her remaining period of his term.
Arunachal Pradesh J P Rajkhowa,He will replaced Lt. General (Retd.) Nirbhay Sharma.
Mizoram Lt. General (Retd.) Nirbhay Sharma he will continue till his term.
Tripura Tathagata Roy
These are the governors newly transferred and newsly appointed by the president Pranab Mukharjee.
- Namami Ganga Scheem got 20,000 crore, centre has released this huge amount for next five years.
- Retail Inflation has went to 4 months Low
- The HSBC bank has cuts India’s rating to underweight.
- Reliance industries Jio to raise $750 million Loan from Korean company
- BRICS tournament will start from next year and this under 17 football tournament, and first one to held in India.