SBI PO expected current affairs/Daily GK Updates:
Here is the news to all the candidates, those who want to follow daily based Current affairs and daily based GK updates, here we are providing the latest updates which is happening in India and in the world, here we are providing the most expected question for all banking jobs and all kind of govt jobs, in soon the SBI PO exams are their based on that here we are providing the some few important question which can expect in the SBI PO 2015 exam.
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) Bank will open two new banks in India early in 2016, in 2014 june it said once it get approval from RBI they will open the branches in Gorgon and Bangalore, ANZ Executive Director (International banking) Subhash DeGamia said. It already has a branch in Mumbai which will provide Indian rupee and foreign currency, it has more than 6000 employees for ANZ bank.
- Forbs magazine most powerful women in the world 4 Indian women’s in top 100 positions, Arundhati bhattacharya youngest and first women chairperson of SBI bank is in 30th place and chanda kochhar managing director and CEO of ICICI bank in 35th place, kiran mazumdar shaw founder, Chairman and MD of Biocon Limited at 85th position, Shobhana Bhartia Chairperson and Editorial Director of the Hindustan Times Group was placed at 93rd 1st position taken by German Chancellor Angela Merkel, 2nd position Hillary Clinton, 3rd position Melinda Gates. These are the top three most powerful persons.
- first Indian transgender Manabi Bandopadhyay is the Krishnagar Women’s College principal in west Bengal now Manabi Bandopadhyay doing as associate professor in Bengali at Vivekananda Satobarshiki Mahavidyalaya.
- National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) launches cyber security task force and Data Security Council of India have launched also launches cyber security task force.
- Finance minister Arun Jaitley had announced the setting up of the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund(NIIF) in the Union Budget with initial budge of 5000crs to 10000crs
- Nirbhay sharma sworn as governor of Mizoram.
- Sangakkara named as CEAT international cricketer of the year, rahena is the indian criketer of the year. Kapil dev won international life time achievement award.
List award winning cricketers:
- International Lifetime Achievement Award: Kapil Dev
- International Cricketer of the Year: Kumar Sangakkara
- Indian Cricketer of the Year: Ajinkya Rahane
- International Batsman of the Year: Hashim Amla
- International Bowler of the Year : Rangana Herath
- T20 Player of the Year: Dwayne Bravo
- Popular Choice Award : Kieron Pollard
- Special Performance of the Year Award: Rohit Sharma
- Domestic Cricketer of the Year: R Vinay Kumar
- Young Player of the Year: Deepak Hooda