Apple iPhone 7, 7 Plus will launch in India on 7th October 2016 starting price is Rs 60000 with minimum 32 GB memory.
Apple has released its next generation of the iPhone’s iPhone 7, 7 Plus at its annual event in San Francisco on 7th September 2016, at a launch event the company revealed an upgraded iPhone that, aesthetically similar to the iPhone 6s and iphone 6s Plus has several big changes including a pressure sensitive home button in mobile, it has features like better camera, improved battery life and a faster processor, having no headphone jack, it also comes in a new range of colors and a starting size of 32GB memory.
Brand Apple official announced the India launch date of the devices, both iPhone 7, 7 Plus will go on sale in India on 7th October, 2016. However company has not revealed the pricing details of its smartphones for Indian market, but it has just announced that price will start at 60,000 rupees onwards, So Apple iPhone 7, 32GB version will be starts at 60000/- rupees.
When coming to US people, these new iPhones go on preorder in the US on September 9 onwards and will be going on sale in the country from September 16, 2016.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus features
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will be available colors: Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Black colour
Memory storage will be available: 32GB, 128GB and 256GB storage.
The new Jet Black color variant will come only in 128GB and 256GB variants only.
Apple Company will also bundle Lightning Connector Earpods and lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter with the smartphones and these will also be available separately for Rs 2500 and 900 rupees.
- Apple designed wireless AirPods including charging case will sport at a price tag of Rs 15,400 beginning.
- The Cupertion giant will also introduce a complete range of accessories for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus which contains of silicone cases starting at Rs 2,900, iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case in Black and While colours at 8900 rupes and Lightning Docks at 3700 rupees.
- The iPhone 7 features a 4.7 inch display with 3D touch,
- The iPhone 7 Plus has a 5.5-inch Retina HD display with 3D touch.
Both the smartphones are powered by a new quad core Apple A10 Fusion processor which the company claims is 40% faster that Apple A9 and it runs iOS 10 also.
Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus camera
- iPhone 7 sports a 12MP iSight camera with 6 element lens, f/1.8 aperture
- High speed Sensor and support for 4K video recording and quad LED 2 tone flash.
- The iPhone 7 Plus has dual 12MP rear cameras one wide angle with f/1.8 aperture and a telephoto lens with f/2.8 aperture for new depth of arena and has OIS along with Quad LED True Tone flash in it.
- iPhones 7 and iPhone 7 plus have a similar 7MP Facetime camera
- IP67 it is water and dust resistant
- New home button which is now touch sensitive and uses a new Taptic engine for better response to both the phones.
Apple iPhone 7 and 7 Plus caparison
|Feature||iPhone 7||iPhone 7 Plus|
|Resolution||1334 x 750||1920 x 1080|
|Camera||12MP camera||12MP wide-angle and telephoto cameras|
|Processor||A10 64 bit||A10 64 bit|
|Battery Life||2 hours longer battery life than iPhone 6s||1 hour longer battery life than iPhone 6s Plus|
|Storage||32GB, 128GB or 256GB||32GB, 128GB or 256GB|