SBI PO Current Affairs 2015:
Here is the news to all the candidates, those who want to follow daily based Current affairs and daily based GK updates, here we are providing the latest updates which is happening in India and in the world, here we are providing the most expected current affairs question for all banking jobs and all kind of govt jobs, in soon the SBI PO Main exams going to conduct, based on that here we are providing the some few important question which can expect in the SBI PO 2015 exam. Follow the below provided topics.
- Hyderabad-headquartered ICRISAT launched the Green Phablet, priced at $300 (about of Rs. 18,600), for farmers in Telangana state. All the Farmers now can have customized tips on their phablet on the kind of agricultural inputs they might require for their field. Based on the specific soil health of their small chunks of lands, scientists at the International Crops Research Institute for Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) and Government of Telangana would send timely messages to the farmers through the phablet.
- Rajasthan might emulate Maharashtra’s ‘Jal Yukt Shivar Abhiyan, with impression of this scheme Rajasthan govt may also adopt the state’s flagship water conservation and integrated water management scheme in soon.
- Inshore patrol vessel Rani Durgavati was joined into the Coast Guard here on Friday at a ceremony where the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Eastern Naval Command, Vice-Admiral Satish Soni, was the chief guest for this program. This patrol vessel completely installed with sensors.
- Today President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated a ‘Nakshatra Vatika’ in the gardens of Rashtrapati Nilayam in Hyderabad.
- Mithali Raj India skipper completes 5000 runs in women’s ODIs, she is the first woman in India, and second woman In the world who achieved this victory.
- IDBI signs refinance agreement with Mudra Bank, with this effect Bank will offer credit facilities up to Rs 10 lakh to micro enterprises, at a competitive interest rate under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY).
- Former Finance Minister of China Jin Liqun was nominated as be the first president of the Beijing-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
- Renowned Urdu novelist Abdullah Hussain died on 4 July 2015 with blood cancer. In Lahore he is from Pakistan, He was 84 years old He has wife, a son and a daughter.