Current Affairs for IBPS Exam 2015:
Here is the news to all the candidates, those who want to follow daily based Current affairs and daily based GK updates, here we are providing the latest updates which is happening in India and in the world, here we are providing the most expected current affairs question for all banking jobs and all kind of govt jobs, in soon the IBPS Main exams going to conduct, based on that here we are providing the some few important question which can expect in the IBPS 2016 exam. Follow the below provided topics.
IBPS GK Updates 2016:
- India Post getting nod with RBI for payment Bank, to make India’s biggest bank for poor, Reserve bank of India chooses 11 payment banks out of 41 Application.
- Ashwani Lohani who featured Limca Book of Records in 2007 is now CMD of Air India.
- Government approves pact between India and Seychelles to curb black money with this agreement two countries will share information about Tax evasion.
- California-Based Tesla Motors has topped the list whose market capitalization is of $25.5 billion. Tesla Motors has also won the Apple’s creative crown.
- Historian Babasaheb Purandare conferred with Maharashtra Bhushan Award for 2015 year.
- since Cold War in Europe, the US launches biggest NATO airborne drills
- Bollywood actor Anupam Kher has another achievement another mountain as being Named Advocate For UN’s Gender Equality Campaign.
- Australian government appoints cricketer Adam Gilchrist ambassador to India for education.