Current Affairs for SBI PO Mains Exam 2015:
Here is the news to all the candidates, those who want to follow daily based Current affairs and daily based GK updates, here we are providing the latest updates which is happening in India and in the world, here we are providing the most expected current affairs question for all banking jobs and all kind of govt jobs, in soon the SBI PO Main exams going to conduct, based on that here we are providing the some few important question which can expect in the SBI PO 2015 exam. Follow the below provided topics.
SBI PO Mains GK Updates 2015:
- India and Kyrgyzstan ink 4 pacts during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit, one of the Agreement is defence cooperation between two countries.
- India and Turkmenistan ink 7 pacts to enhance regional cooperation and connectivity between two countries.
- On 11th July 2015 Tata Steel’s West Bokaro Division conferred with Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2015.
- India’s largest bank state bank of India (SBI) partners with bankbazaar.com.
- On 12th July 2015 Miss USA 2015 became Miss Oklahoma Olivia Jordan Wins the Crown, she has beaten out 50 women’s to crown Miss USA.
- Indigenously developed Nag anti-tank missile tested from helicopter platform, it has developed by the Defence research development organization (DRDO).
- Isro’s Gagan Satellite-Based Navigation System Launched, it joins comprise United states (US), Europe Union (EU) and Japan which have similar systems.