Current Affairs for SBI PO Mains Exam 2015:
Here is the news to all the candidates, those who want to follow daily based Current affairs and daily based GK updates, here we are providing the latest updates which is happening in India and in the world, here we are providing the most expected current affairs question for all banking jobs and all kind of govt jobs, in soon the SBI PO Main exams going to conduct, based on that here we are providing the some few important question which can expect in the SBI PO 2015 exam. Follow the below provided topics.
SBI PO Mains GK Updates 2015:
- PM Of India launched the skill India campaign today, with this 40.2 crore workers will generate by 2022.
- Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhu on 14 July 2015 inaugurated, India’s first railway-line built under PPP model inaugurated in Gujarat.
- Maharashtra assembly passed Guarantee of Public Services Bill 2015, It empowers citizens to avail their rights in stipulated time with less efforts and cost.
- Today Skill Development Ministry inks pact for using Railway infra for training.
- One of the country’s largest loan distributors Andromeda, has acquired the apnapaisa.com, an online loan solutions space in a stock and cash deal.
- Andhra Pradesh Krishnapatnam Port, receives Golden Peacock award for environment management.