SBI PO Current Affairs 2015:
Here is the news to all the candidates, those who want to follow daily based Current affairs and daily based GK updates, here we are providing the latest updates which is happening in India and in the world, here we are providing the most expected current affairs question for all banking jobs and all kind of govt jobs, in soon the SBI PO Main exams going to conduct, based on that here we are providing the some few important question which can expect in the SBI PO 2015 exam. Follow the below provided topics.
- eMudhra Limited launches eSign Services, it is leading certifyingfirm in the country for digital signatures launched first of its kind eSign services in the country
- Satish Pillai has appointed as new Managing Director(MD) and Chief Executive Officer(CEO) of Credit Information Bureau India Ltd (CIBIL) on Thursday, it is India’s leader in credit information. Pillai succeeds Arun Thukral who retires this year after a decade.
- Professor Lord Kamlesh Patel has become the first British Asian to be appointed as Director of England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), he succeeds Lord Morris of Handsworth, who had off down after 11 years as an ECB Director.
- Union government has appointed Sriram Kalyanaraman as the Managing Director (MD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of National Housing Bank (NHB) for a period of five years.
- Indian Railways launched a mobile ticketing application for unreserved tickets for commuters in Western Railway. It was launched by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu. This mobile ticketing service will cover 35 stations between the 123 km long.
- Sanjeev Nandan Sahai he was Senior IAS officer today he appointed as the new Home Secretary of Delhi
- Indian athletes won more than 150 medals at World Police & Fire Games which is helding in United states. United States won by far the most medals, 1,777 including nearly 700 golds. And Canada finished second with nearly with 430 medal in police and fire games.