Daily basis Current Affairs:
LIC AAO Current affairs current affairs for LIC AAO exam current affairs for government jobs exam, daily current affairs. From below provided points candidates can check the daily bases current affairs they can easily read out the points for all the govt jobs bank jobs and all private sector jobs. This will helps a lot to the candidates to prepare well for their exam in coming days.
- Veteran US actor, Oscar Winner, George Kennedy passed away in the city of Boise, Idaho.
- Pallava Bagla, science journalist was conferred with National Award for his efforts in science and technology communication on television.
- Bill Gates is again top place in Forbes annual ranking of billionaires and he have net worth of $75 billion. (Mukesh Ambani 36th place)
- Government of Tamilnadu launched internet services to every household through the state-owned Arasu Cable TV Corporation.
- Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia said that PPF contributions to remain tax exempt
- Indira Gandhi International Airport wins three international awards (World’s number one airport for consecutive second year, Best airport by size & region Asia Pacific and Second best airport by region (Asia Pacific))
- Government of Delhi launched Human Papilloma virus (HPV) vaccine as a public health programme for school children.
- Chairperson of National Human Rights Commission – Justice HL Dattu
- Indian Railways launched bar coding system for unreserved tickets
- National Food Security Act in UP Launched by Akhilesh Yadav
- Nobel Peace Prize receives record 376 nominations
- Unilever’s Udayan Dutt joins Reckitt Benckiser
- India Signs Financing Agreement with World Bank for US $300 Million.