Delhi Police Home Guard Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
Delhi Police Home Guard exam pattern and syllabus 2016, Delhi Police Home Guard Syllabus 2016 Delhi Police Home Guard Exam pattern 2016 Delhi Police Exam Pattern 2016 Delhi Police Selection Process Delhi Police Home Guard Written Physical Test details. Delhi Police department going to conduct the constable exam in very soon, many candidates were waiting to write the exam which is going to conduct Delhi state. For that many candidates are looking for the exam pattern and syllabus here for their sake we are providing the all the exam details how it follows. Please have a look below to get more details about the Delhi Police Home Guard exam about exam pattern and syllabus.
This recruitment is for general duty, all the interested can eligible candidates can check all the details regarding syllabus and exam pattern from below provided information.
Delhi Police Home Guard Selection process:
- Written Test
- Award of Bonus Marks.
- Physical Measurement & Endurance Test (PMET)
- Verification of Documents.
Exam Pattern: Scheme of Delhi Police Home Guard written test is given below
- Written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 80 questions.
- Each question shall carry 01 mark. Paper will be of total 80 marks.
- Duration of test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- Candidate must obtain 28 marks i.e. 35% in the written test for being considered for Stage-II.
Exam Syllabus: Delhi Police Home Guard Syllabus is as follows:
The question paper will be matriculation standard (10th Class) from the following topics:
- General Science
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- History, Culture & Topography of Delhi
- Constitution of India
- Ancient Indian History and Culture
- Geography & General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
20 bonus marks will be awarded for following details:
- i) Bonus Marks for NCC (5 Marks Maximum):
- NCC Certificate ‘C’ Class – 05 Marks
- NCC Certificate ‘B’ Class – 03 Marks
- NCC Certificate ‘A’ Class – 02 Marks
- ii) Bonus marks for Experience as Home Guards:
3 years and above experience as Home Guard Volunteer – 10 Marks
iii) Bonus Marks for Experience in Civil Defence
03 years and above experience as Civil Defence Volunteer – 05 Marks
- iv) Having certificate of Part Time Instructor Course or minimum two Civil Defence Advance courses from CTI-Delhi or any one course from NCDC-Nagpur/CTI-Bangalore. – 05 Marks
Qualifying Height is
- i) 165 cms for male
- ii) 150 cms for female
Physical Endurance Test:
Race: The candidate must qualify the race, the criteria for which are as follow:
Distance: 1 Km. for male candidates; 800 meters for female candidates.
Qualifying Time allotted:
- a) 5 min 30 Seconds – upto 35 year of age.
- b) 6 min 30 seconds – more than 35 years of age.
Click here for More Details http://delhihomeguards.nic