TS EAMCET Counselling Process 2015:
Here we are providing EAMCET Counselling procedure for 2015 year, all the candidates those who attending for EAMCET counselling, they all can check here the process of how the actual counselling will go on. Here we are providing the step by step process to check EAMCET counselling process for 2015.
1st stage: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- Check for Help Line Centers for Registration.
- After you find help line centre, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance point.
- Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
- Once your rank is called pay registration and cum-counseling fee and obtain receipt.
- Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter.
- Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature.
- Once your registration is completed, Go back and wait in the registration hall for announcement.
- After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification in hall.
2nd stage: Verification of Certificates:
- Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for name, local area, sex, category, date of birth etc…
- If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction before completion process.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers to get other certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc. for verification process.
- If you belong to OC Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer.
- The Officers will verify all the original certificates provided by candidates.
- A Print out of Receipts of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature.
- Proceed to the Briefing Hall to take instructions on exercising options.
3rd stage: Instructions on Exercising Options:
- Exercising options means you have to select Colleges and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority.
- Collect List of College and their codes, courses offered and course codes, Manual option form and specimen option form and retain with you.
- The Officer in Briefing Room will explain the procedure of exercising options and filling of Blank option form.
4th stage: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
Take the manual option form and write option number, College code and course code you wish to join. For example, if you wish to join in JNTU College of Engineering, Hyderabad under option number, you will write 1, under College code write JNTH, under course Write CSE. If you wish to join in Mechanical Engineering Branch as your second option, write 2 under option number, HYD under district code and JNTH under College code and write MECH under course code i.e. if the vacancy is not available in CSE Branch, MEC will be considered for allotment of seats. In the similar fashion, write down any number of options.
Once your list in the manual option form is ready, take the Specimen option form and enter the option numbers against College codes and course codes you have selected and fill the entire specimen option form. This filled in specimen option form shall have to be handed over to the operator to fill the option entry form on the computer screen. Do not forget to take the filled in manual option form and filled in specimen option form to the internet centre as these are essential for entering the options on a computer.
5th stage: Procedure to be followed for exercising options on Internet:
You can exercise the options from home or from any internet café or from any Help Line Center with the help of filled in manual option form and filled in specimen option form already available with you.
Note: For entering the options on the computer screen make use of either filled in manual option form or a specimen option form. If you are confident to enter the option numbers directly from the manual option form, enter the option numbers directly in the input boxes or with the help of Specimen Option form you can enter option numbers on the screen. Remember that the filled in specimen option form is the exact replica of option entry form displayed on the screen. If you are unable to enter the option numbers, request the computer operator to enter the options numbers on the screen by handing over filled in manual option form or specimen option form.
Save the option numbers entered on the screen periodically and inform the computer operator also about this incase operator is entering the options.
Steps to be followed for entering the options on screen:
You must have already completed certificate verification.
Please enter URL or Website address: http://apeamcet.nic.in or as indicated in the notification.
The home page contains the information regarding Web Counselling, Candidates Registration for web counseling and Candidates Login for exercising options. Before selecting the Candidates Login for exercising the options, you have to complete the Candidate Registration.
Through Candidates Registration process, generate the password required for exercising options.
Click on Candidate Registration and enter the following details.
Application No. EAMCET H.T No. Rank Date of Birth and click on Generate Pass word.
In the Enter Password box enter the password (having a minimum of 6 characters length with at least one alphabet) and re-enter the same at Re-enter password? Box. Click on Save to save the password and click on Log Out to complete the registration and return to home page.
Candidate Login is provided for exercising the options.
Enter the details ICR No., Hall Ticket No. Pass Word and Date of Birth and click on Sign In.
Read the instructions carefully. Read the Declaration and click on Check Box to confirm the same and then click on Option Entry Form or Help Screen. Click on Help Screen will display the screen providing explanation about different Menu items.
Read the explanation about various menu items, and then click the button Click here to Enter Options, it displays the screen with various districts along with check boxes the same will also be displayed if you click on Option Entry form in the last screen:
Select one or more districts or statewide institutions to display the Colleges in those districts along with Statewide Institutions or Check all to display all the Colleges in the state including statewide Institutions.
Click on Display Option Entry form displays the screen for exercising the options.
In the screen three year courses (Engineering and Non-Engineering) are displayed in Creamy Yellow Color and three and half year courses in grey Color.
By looking at already filled Specimen Option form, enter the option numbers in the spaces on the Screen.
You are advised not to start entering options directly on the web without preparatory work at home, as you may commit mistakes.
While filling the option form Click on Save Options at regular intervals. After completion of Option entry Click on Logout, it displays an alert message with three buttons Save and Logout Confirm Logout and Cancel Logout.
Click on Cancel Logout retains the Options Entry Form. Click on Save & Logout button will save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised. Click on Confirm Logout button will directly display the details of the options exercised.
After verification of the options exercised by him, for modifying the options, the candidate has to click on Login for Option Entry.
You are informed that, you can add, modify or delete the options any number of times within in stipulated time. The options recorded in the server on the last day will be frozen. If you wish change the frozen options once again approach any one of help line centres on any one of the dates mentioned to modify your frozen options. This is the final opportunity and after this no further change can be done. The Options recorded in the server on the last day will be taken for allotment of seats. You can take a printout of the options exercised.
6th stage: Final Allotment of Seats:
The allotments will be processed on the date mentioned in the notification based on merit and category and will be placed in the web. You have to down- load the allotment order. This is final allotment and request for change will not be entertained.
7th stage: Payment of Fees:
Download the challan form for payment of fee or collect it from helpline centre. With downloaded allotment order you have to remit the fees in one of the branches of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank in the State and obtain a receipt. However in respect of SC/ST/BC/PH/Minority a candidate whose parental income is up to one lakh per annum, payment of Tuition fee and Special fee is exempted.
8th stage: Reporting at College:
With downloaded allotment order fee receipt etc., you have to report at the respective Colleges in which seat is allotted within the dates mentioned by the authorities. If you fail to report on or before the date stipulated by the authority the allotment made in favor of you will be treated as cancelled and you will have no claim further on the allotment.