If we are looking to succeed a flat tummy, as we already know that there are several fitness regimes where we can take up and do some activities like yoga and diet plans. However, there are some people who don’t have time to take themselves to a yoga or a gym center and they have the robust will power to follow a strong diet regime. But don’t worry about it, here it goes. If you fall in this category then, you must know that you can do workouts or exercises even inside the comfort of your home.
Anyhow, first of all, you’ve to estimate your tummy and to do that get a measuring tape, wrap the tape around your waist at your belly button, and check your thickness. Measure it while you’re standing up, and make sure the tape is in measured level. For your health’s sake, waist size is to be less than 35 inches for woman and 40 inches for a man.
First of all, stretch and warm up your body and muscles so that you don’t injure yourself. After you do that you can go ahead with the following flat tummy workouts at home.
Flat Tummy Stomach Workouts:
- Burpees / Squat Thrust – 3 sets 10 reps
- Crunches – 3 sets 15 reps.
- Hindu / Judo Push-up / Dive Bombers – 3 sets 12 reps
- Mountain Climbers / Alternating Knee-ins – 3 sets 15 reps
- Jump Squat – 3 sets 15 reps
- Lying Leg Raise / Lift – 3 sets 15 reps
- Windshield Wipers – 3 sets 15 reps
- Superman / Extended Arms & Legs Lift – 3 sets 15 reps
- Leg Pull-In Knee-up – 3 sets 15 reps
- Side Plank – 3 sets 30 reps
- Inchworm / Walk Out – 3 sets 15 reps
- Plank – 3 sets 30 reps
Not only these workouts, but also some other workouts can be done at home for flat tummy.
Please share and comments on your views on this article and please let us know your suggestions for better enhancements.