IBPS RRB PO IV Last Minute Tips:
In soon IBPS going to conduct the IBPS RRB PO IV exam online test, exam will starts from 5-09-2015 onwards, banking sector IBPS has decided to conduct exam in two weeks, and there will be a lot competition is there, to overcome that here we are provided some tips to crack the exam in easier just follow. Some of the candidates worry about the competition, for their sake here we are providing some tips to attempt the exam well. And most candidates looking for IBPS RRB IV Scale I exam preparation tips and IBPS RRB PO IV last minute tips, check all the details from below provided information to write the exam well.
Strategy to follow in IBPS RRB PO IV exam:
While you’re writing the exam some of the strategies are must important for the IBPS RRB PO IV exam, because huge number of people going to appear for this exam. Let’s check out the preparation tips.
This exam contains 5 subjects 1. Numerical ability 2. Reasoning 3. English 4. General awareness 5. Computer knowledge.
Exam it will have total 200 marks and IBPS RRB PO IV exam total duration will be 2 Hour. Check out here from how many subjects will come in exam check out below for brief details.
|S. No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|3.||General awareness Awareness||40||40|
|4. (a)||English Language||40||40|
|4. (b)||Hindi Language||40||40|
This is the exam pattern which is going to come in IBPS RRB PO IV exam.
IBPS RRB PO IV last minute Tips for exam:
Candidates has to complete the preparation 2 days before of the exam, they must take good sleep before the exam day. Candidates must be free his mind while going to exam. Let’s check k out point’s wise tips for IBPS RRB IV.
- You have 200 question and 120 minutes.
- Divide the time for each section for the written test.
- Note download important formulas on a white papers, while you move to the exam take it with you for rough preparation in journey.
- Reach the exam hall half an hour before
- Start the exam with easy section which is you perfect in most
- Don’t waste the time while exam is going, don’t stick with single question.
- If you feel hard about the question go to the next question, because that might be easy one to attempt and to save you time.
- Don’t attempt much wrong question because you have to keep in mind that it will carry negative marks.
- Maintains accuracy that will get good score in the exam.
- Try to fight with exam till last second in the exam.