May month current Affairs:
13th May 2015 SBI PO current affairs, SBI PO expected current affairs,Today current affairs
- Goods and service tax (GST) amendment bill has passed was passed in rajya sabha with help opposition parties, this bill has the committee with 21 members. This committee will be headed by Bhupendra Yadav he is a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP and a party general secretary.
- Nepal again hit by Earthquake with the magnitude of 7.3 strikes at near Everest, this time nearly 50 above people were died and 1000 above were injured, many houses were collapsed, before this in April Month on 25th Earthquake nearly 8000 people were died around 1L people were injured, this earthquake around 20 Indian people also died.
- One more step increased in black money bill, the bill was passed lock Sabha (LS) with support of opposition, if any person not show their black money details they will punished with 120 times fine and they will prisoned 10 years, the LS speaker sumitra mahajan passed the bill which is proposed by the Indian finance minister Arun jaitley.
- President Pranab Mukherjee has appointed Justice Cyriac Joseph as a Chairman of National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), hi is after K.G balakrishnan he is completed his tenure.
- On May 11th 2015, indian Born Nikes Arora Appointed Japan’s SoftBank Corp president.
- Canara Bank has lunched the Campaign for CASA, it means current account and saving account in Bangalore.
- Hyderabad going to host another biggest summit, from July 23rd, the summit name is global pharma Summit, this pharma summit will host in Hyderabad from July 23rd.
- Indian-origin Tory MP Priti Patel has been appointed minister of state in British Prime Minister David Cameron’s new cabinet.