SBI Clerk Preparation Tips & Plane 2016:
SBI CLERK Last Minute Tips: In soon SBI going to conduct the SBI CLERK exam for its preliminary test for 2016, this is the first time all the candidates going to attempt the Preliminary exam in banking sector since SBI has decided to conduct exam in two slots, one is preliminary and SBI CLERK mains exam. Due to competition SBI has decided for this change. Some of the candidates worry about the decision. Most of candidates looking for SBI CLERK preliminary exam preparation tips and SBI CLERK last minute tips, check all the details from below provided information to write the exam well.
Strategy to follow in SBI CLERK exam:
While you’re writing the exam some of the strategies are must important for the SBI CLERK exam, because huge number of people going to appear for this exam. Let’s check out the preparation tips.
This preliminary exam contains 3 subjects 1. Numerical ability 2. Reasoning 3. English
Preliminary exam it will have total 100 marks and SBI CLERK preliminary exam total duration will be 1 Hour. Check out here from how many subjects will come in preliminary exam check out below for brief details.
Preliminary exam pattern:
- Reasoning – 35 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Test-35 marks
- English – 30 Marks
This is the exam pattern which is going to come in SBI CLERK preliminary exam.
SBI CLERK preliminary last minute Tips for exam:
Candidates has to complete the preparation 2 days before of the exam, they must take good sleep before the exam day. Candidates must be free his mind while go to exam. Let’s check k out points wise.
- You have 100 question and 100 minutes.
- Divide the time for each section for the written test.
- Note download important formulas on a white papers, while you move to the exam take it with you for rough preparation in journey.
- Reach the exam hall half an hour before
- Start the exam with easy section which is you perfect in most
- Don’t waste the time while exam is going, don’t stick with single question.
- If you feel hard about the question go to the next question, because that might be easy one to attempt and to save you time.
- Don’t attempt much wrong question because you have to keep in mind that it will carry negative marks.
- Maintains accuracy that will get good score in the exam.
- Try to fight with exam till last second of the exam.
All The Best….