SBI PO Expected Letter writing and descriptive topics:
Here is the news to all the candidates those are preparing for SBI PO 2015 preliminary exam, here we are providing SBI PO most expected Letter writing topics and Most expected descriptive topics for 2015 year. Huge number of candidates going to writing the exam, IN SBI PO exam there will be topics called Letter writing and descriptive topics from these topic you have attempt the questions, with SBI PO online exam last 1 hour candidates has to complete this topics too then only candidate gets quailed marks.
SBI PO preliminary Syllabus and exam pattern:
We already have published the SBI PO preliminary exam syllabus and exam pattern, candidates if they want can check from below provided link.
Click below provided link to check SBI PO preliminary exam pattern and Syllabus
We also provided the SBI PO preliminary exam last minute tips which has to follow the in exam, if any candidates wanted check the SBI PO last minute tips and SBI PO last minute important points to remember.
Click below link to check the SBI PO preliminary last minute tips
Already SBI PO has released the Admit card for SBI PO preliminary exam, still if any candidates not downloaded the admit card of SBI PO can check from below provided link to download the SBI PO preliminary exam admit card.
From below provided information find out the SBI PO preliminary most expected letter writing topics and descriptive topics
- Write a letter to HR manager of Bank of India asking for extension in joining date.
- Write a letter to your brother explaining him how to prepare for bank PO exam.
- Write a letter to a publisher asking for review of your book
- Write a letter to credit officer asking for a credit card
- Write an RTI to Bank of India asking for number of vacancies in the financial year 2013-14
- Write a letter to SBI to close current account of your company.
- Write a letter to your college principle, suggesting him few changes in the college website that make the website more informative and easy to navigate.
For marking letter writing questions:
- Correct format
- Optimum length
- Informative and clarity of purpose
- Linking of ideas.
Let’s find out most expected descriptive type question
SBI PO DESCRIPTIVE PAPER 2014-Essay Writing
- How economy is related to common man.
- How much press have license to infringe others privacy?
- Global Market
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Relevance of Swadeshi on Globalisation.
- There is no permanent friend or enemy in politics giving examples from Indian politics.
- Two types function of government are necessary and optional.
- If you were minister of Banking Industry.
- Describe the Role of effective credit rating.
- How to stop farmer from committing suicide.
- Various advantages of classroom education over distance learning.
- Pros and cons of a 10 year child having Bank account.
- Tackling communication gap between the families due to mass media and internet.
SBI PO DESCRIPTIVE PAPER-Paragraph Writing
- Qualities of a manager
- You are what you think about you.
- How real are reality shows?
- A friend can be chosen but neighbors cannot.
- If I were a minister in banking sector.
- You can choose your friends but you cannot choose your neighbors”
- Effects of economy of a nation on the common man.
- Man’s helplessness in front of nature furry.
- Impact of Economy on normal man life.
- Friends influence in one’s life/ qualities of good manager
- Influence of Friend in one’s life.