Last Minute Top 10 Points to Remember for SBI PO Preliminary Exam 2016
Here we came up with SBI PO preliminary exam last minute preparation tips, this will be very use full to all the aspirants those who are preparing for the banking exam, especially the candidates those are getting ready for the SBI PO preliminary exam 2016, it will be very useful. Huge number of candidates across the country have been applied for the exam, now all are them working very hard to crack the SBI PO exam and they have desire to settle down in Banking sector, for all of them this article will help you out to write the exam in proper way to get the required enough score to qualify the exam.
SBI PO preliminary exam Admit card for 2016 year will be out in few days, once the link activated all the candidates can download the Hall Ticket/Admit card from of official website State Bank of India or can also download from below provided link.
Top 10 Important points to Remember for SBI PO Prelims exam 2016:
- All the candidates first need to download the prelims admit card from official website or provided official link, check the exam venue details and time of the exam.
- 4 exams were going to conduct Daily, each exam carries one 1 hour of time.
- Take the print of the SBI PO preliminary admit card, and also take print of ID proof, without this you will be not allowed into the exam hall, carry along with you original ID Proof.
- Most Important thing is Practice well before the exam, it has three sections in the exam, and you have to clear all the three sections.
- Do more work on which section you feel tough, spend more time on it.
- If you are good with reason, spend more time on numerical ability section.
- You must attempt all section questions, if you miss any section, you will be out of the competition.
- Sleep well before the exam, do not fear while you are in Exam hall, reach the exam center before half an hour from the exam time, this will helps to make you free and make you more conform in exam hall.
- Most important thing is don’t waste your time sticking on single question, attempt the questions which you are sure, which will look easier.
- For every question better to spend 40 seconds for reasoning and Math’s Sections only, do not spend more than this.
- Don’t not feel tense while you a are writing the exam.
Follow above provided important points, this will helps a lot in the exam to get you more score, this steps will also help you for every banking exam.
All The Best…