Top 10 BEST VITAMIN COMPLEXES FOR BEAUTY OF SKIN, HAIR, NAILS OF A WOMAN A RATING OF VITAMINS OF BEAUTY AND YOUTH
For beauty and youth preservation, a woman needs not only positive emotions and a good mood. Irreplaceable in this matter are vitamins. With their lack, there are problems such as dry lips, brittle nails, peeling skin, and this list can be continued indefinitely. Natural sources of vitamins are fresh products, fruits, vegetables, meat and fish products.
But not always contained in them enough vitamins to maintain the internal forces of the body. Therefore, doctors all over the world are advised to periodically prevent vitamin deficiencies and take vitamin complexes for beauty, health and youth.
What vitamins are necessary for the health and beauty of women?
Scientifically proven that there are several major vitamins that provide beauty to the hair, nails and skin elasticity.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant – it is taken with the processes of aging and with the inception of malignant tumors. This substance supports the work of female gonads, the amount of estrogen hormones increases. Without tocopherol, the female figure gradually becomes masculine.
- Vitamin C is a vitamin of beauty. It also has an antioxidant effect. In addition, ascorbic acid regulates the formation and destruction of melanin. Therefore, with its lack of a large number of freckles, pigmentation spots and moles.
- Vitamin A is found in carrots, apricots, pumpkin, as well as fish meat, animal by-products and chicken eggs. The lack of this substance leads todry skin, the formation of cracks in the feet and on the palms. At the same time, the skin of the hands becomes, as if parchment, and in the corners of the lips appear ulcers – seizures.
- B vitamins affect the functioning of the nervous system. With their lack of fatigue, drowsiness, frequent depressions and nervous breakdowns. Vision is worse, there is burning in the eyes and reddening of the skin of the eyelids. Vitamin B5 prevents hair loss, and vitamin B9 is necessary for the normal functioning of the reproductive system.
- Vitamin H is essential for beautiful skin and healthy mucous membranes. This vitamin is found in brewer’s yeast, peanut kernels and liver.
- Vitamin D is responsible for the hardness of bones, whiteness and dental health, as well as for the beauty of nails and hair.