Telangana Group I Syllabus and Exam pattern 2015:
Here is the news to all the Telangana candidates those who are preparing for the TSPSC Groups, on 31-08-2015 Telangana government has released the Group I and Group II & III & IV and GAZETTED CATEGORY syllabus and exam pattern in soon TSPSC notification will release, for first phase they going to release 15000 above posts. For Group I there will be a preliminary exam and mains exam. The candidates those who qualify in TSPSC Group I preliminary exam, they will attend the Mains exam. All the candidates can download the TSPSC Group I syllabus and exam pattern pdf from below provided link.
TSPSC Groups I syllabus PDF download:
For TSPSC Group I preliminary exam there will a 2:30 Hours duration and total 150 marks, this will objective type and for mains exam candidates will have 3:00 hours duration and total 150 marks, this will be written test. In mains exam there will be 6 papers each papers consist 3 hours duration and 150 marks, like for all the papers there you have 900 marks and for interview you will have 100 marks total 1000 marks. For more details please follow the below provided information to know more about the syllabus.
Telangana public service commission Group I Syllabus for 2015 year:
TSPSC Group I Preliminary Syllabus 2015:
Current Affairs: Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science: India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental Issues: Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana state.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Governance and Public Policy in India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Social Exclusion: Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
TSPSC Group I Mains Syllabus 2015:
This is completely based on X class subject, questions will be asked from basic level English from 10th class, check below given details.
1 Spotting Errors – Spelling; Punctuation
2 Fill in the blanks – Prepositions; Conjunctions; Verb tenses
3 Re-writing sentences – Active and Passive voice;
Direct & Reported Speech; Usage of Vocabulary
4 Jumbled sentences
6 Précis Writing
8 Letter Writing
For more details please have look on below provided link, you will get full idea about the what kind of structure is following in the exam about the exam pattern and syllabus.